Frequently Asked Questions:
What is an Aquifier tap?
An Aquifier tap is a 3 way kitchen tap delivering hot, cold and filter water.
Why use an Aquifier Water Filter Product?
The quality of the water supply in the UK is some of the best in the world and something to be proud of, legally it must pass a series of stringent standards and testing schedules before it reaches our taps.
However it can be argued that most people would prefer the taste and smell of bottled water to normal tap water, this is primarily due to the chlorine that is added to our municipal water for safety.
Our aquifier safelock filters are designed to improve the taste, appearance, odour and effects of hard water removing the chlorine at the same time as other unwanted impurities.
As a more practical and ecological alternative to bottled water & jug filters our range of Aquifier water filter taps, Swich and safelock filters offer a better more neutral tasting drinking water directly ‘on tap’ from your kitchen.
- Filtered water improves the taste of drinks and cooking
- Filtered water is always available on demand
- Filtered water creates less plastic waste than bottled water
- Filtered water is cheaper than bottled water many times over
- Most people cannot tell the difference between filtered water and bottled water
- Filtered water can help with the effects of hard water
- Abode operate a free filter reminder service
- Changing the filter is as easy as changing a light bulb and requires no tools
How can I identify what water pressure / system I have in my home?
Please click here
for an introductory view on water pressures and the most common found water system in the UK.